Often when I meet people, they’ll say ‘I wish I’d known you earlier.’ And I think, ‘I wish I could have helped you earlier.’
Pauline Yeung-Ha is a Partner in the law firm of Grimaldi & Yeung LLP.
Ms. Yeung-Ha concentrates in the practice areas of Trusts, Wills and Estates, Elder Law as well as Special Needs Planning. She received her undergraduate degree from Vassar College and her law degree from St. John’s University School of Law. She is admitted to practice in both New York and New Jersey. Ms. Yeung-Ha has been named one of “New York’s Women Leaders in the Law 2012”, New York Magazine’s “Best Lawyer 2012 to 2017”, Super Lawyer’s “Rising Star 2011 to 2014”, “Super Lawyer 2015 & 2017” and NAPABA’s “Best Lawyer Under 40 2011”.
In addition to her practice, Ms. Yeung-Ha holds the following professional positions:
- Vice-Chair of the Diversity Committee of the Elder Law Section of the New York State Bar Association (NYSBA)
- Co-Chair of the Membership Committee of the Elder Law Section of NYSBA
- Member of the Estate Planning Committee of the Trusts & Estates Law Section of NYSBA
- Co-Chair of the Pro Bono Clinic of the Asian American Bar Association of New York (AABANY)
- Trustee on the Board of Directors of the Brooklyn Bar Association
- Secretary on the Board of Directors of CaringKind (formerly Alzheimer’s Association, NYC Chapter)
- Former member of the Board of Directors of the New York Chapter, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
Ms. Yeung-Ha served as a member of the House of Delegates of the New York State Bar Association (NYSBA), served as the Co-Chair in the Elder Law Section’s 2011 Annual Meeting, and was a panel speaker in the 2012 Annual Meeting. She often provides Continuing Legal Education for the Trusts and Estates Section and Elder Law Section of NYSBA as well as AABANY.
Ms. Yeung-Ha is active in serving the community as well. Aside from conducting presentations in English, she also gives seminars in Cantonese and Mandarin Chinese. In 2015 Ms. Yeung-Ha was honored by the Chinese-American Planning Council, Inc., Brooklyn Branch for her service and dedication to the Brooklyn Chinese community. Ms. Yeung-Ha was key speaker for Assemblywoman Grace Meng’s Senior Law & Financial Planning Workshop. In September 2010, Ms. Yeung-Ha was awarded with a Citation by former Assemblywoman (now Congresswoman) Grace Meng, in appreciation of her continued service and support to the Asian community.
…I want to thank you and Molly for your invaluable help! In addition to your advice & consultation, Molly was extremely responsive & professional throughout the entire settlement process. Tom & I felt like we had strong partners during a stressful time…
All the best,
Areas of Practice
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Estate Administration
- Special Needs Planning
- New York
- New Jersey
- St. Johns University Law School
- Vassar College
- Mandarin Chinese