Judie and Pauline have been named Best Lawyers, Super Lawyers, New York’s Women Leaders in the Law and have an Avvo Rating of 10.0-Superb.
Judie and Pauline were also recognized for their extraordinary work as Alzheimer’s Association Brooklyn Walk Volunteer Committee Members 2013 and 2014 for the Alzheimer’s Association, New York City Chapter. Both attorneys received the Sun-B World Award in 2013.
We are also proud to congratulate Joanne Seminara, Recipient of the Brooklyn Power Women in Business Hall of Fame Award.
Judith D. Grimaldi:
- Named New York Magazine’s “Best Lawyer” from 2008 to 2015
- Super Lawyers: 2009 – 2014
- CELA (Certified Elder Law Attorney)
- CAP (Council of Advanced Practitioners)
- AV Peer Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Bay Ridge Community Council Service Award 2009
- New York NAELA Chapter Member of the Year 2014
- Named New York Magazine’s “Best Lawyer” from 2012 to 2015
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars: 2011 – 2014
- NAPABA’s (National Asian Pacific American Bar Association) “Best Lawyer Under 40 2011”
- Awarded the New York State Assembly Certificate of Merit 2010 by Asssemblywoman Grace Meng
- NYSBA House of Delegates
- Recognized by New York Society of Independent Accountants (NYSIA) Queens 2014