Understanding Government Benefits
Taking full advantage of all available government benefit programs can be essential to ensuring suitable living situations and quality health care for anyone, and especially for those living with a disability. In fact, some services require participants in their programs to be specifically eligible for coverage from government benefits such as Medicaid. Grimaldi & Yeung LLP specializes in identifying eligibility, applying for and obtaining benefits under:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
Elder Law: Health Insurance
A sound financial strategy for long-term care can include various kinds of insurance coverage in addition to the basics provided by Medicare, employer retiree health insurance or medigap insurance. There are many complicated products on the market for long-term care and more to come under the new Federal health care reform. Grimaldi & Yeung is your independent advisor to help:
- Evaluate your current insurance coverage and select supplemental plans.
- Measure the insurance policies’ likely financial and tax benefits.
- Match insurance policies to your overall long-term care needs.
- Assess any impact on eligibility for entitlement programs.
- Assist with analyzing Medicare Part D and C options.