A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
Naomi oversees the firm’s Medicaid Department, in addition to handling cases in other areas within the practice. Naomi earned her law degree from Washington University School of Law in St. Louis, Missouri where she was a member of the editorial board of the Washington University Global Studies Law Review, a member of the Women’s Law Caucus and volunteer with a St. Louis non-profit promoting early-childhood literacy. While in law school Naomi interned in United Stated Attorney’s Office (Eastern District of Missouri) and the legal department of the Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe in South Dakota. Naomi earned her bachelor’s degree from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, graduating cum laude with a B.A. in English Literature. She was an active member of the national community service fraternity, Alpha Phi Omega, and ran an after-school book club for local middle school students. Naomi was named to the Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” list in 2015.
Outside of work, Naomi enjoys swimming, cycling and running, and competing in multi-sport (triathlon) events.
- The Contested 17-A Guardianship Proceeding, Nassau Lawyer, Vol. 633, No. 8, 2014
- The Contested 17-A Guardianship Proceeding: An Overview, New York State Bar Association Elder and Special Needs Law Journal, Vol. 24, No. 2, 2014
Honors and Awards
- Named to the Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” list in 2015
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association, Elder Law Section, Community Relations & Public Education Committee
Areas of Practice
- Elder Law
- Medicaid Planning
- Estate Administration
- New York
- Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. – 2009
- Miami University
- B.A. – 2006
- Major: English Literature