« All Events
Reach out to Strafford Webinars to find out how to register to attend this presentation
For health, safety, and your convenience, we will continue to offer both in-person and virtual consultations and other appointments. Unfortunately, remote signings are no longer permitted by law.
Your Health and Safety
The health and safety of our clients and staff is our first priority. We’ve developed best practices that strictly adhere to NYC guidelines and recommendations from the CDC.
What to Expect During Your Visit
We require all visitors to wear face masks upon entering our offices, as well as comply with our routine temperature check. Proof of vaccination is required and all visitors must fill out the Covid Questionnaire. We will be providing the following:
1. Surgical facemasks as requested
2. Temperature checks upon entering
3. Hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the office
4. Plexiglass barriers between clients and staff
5. Meeting room with open-air circulation
6. Ongoing deep cleaning and sanitizing of the office
We will continue to maintain social distancing guidelines and stagger our client appointments to minimize the number of individuals in the office at any one time. We allow up to four (4) people in our conference room.
We look forward to meeting your legal needs!