Meet our Staff
Our dedicated team of lawyers, paralegals and administrative assistants are here to help you click here for more.
- Click here to view Grimaldi & Yeung’s cheer to raise awareness for Alzheimer’s Disease!
- Grimaldi & Yeung will once again participate in this year’s 26th Annual Walk to End Alzheimer’s Disease on Sunday, September 21, 2014 at 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM at Brooklyn’s Coney Island Boardwalk. Team Grimaldi & Yeung will be invited to a post-walk lunch at a local Coney Island Restaurant. Click here to donate or register with our team, or start a team today!
- Judith D. Grimaldi is the December 2013/January 2014 NAELA Newsletter featured member. Ms. Grimaldi is the current President of the NAELA (National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys) New York Chapter. This issue also includes Ms. Grimaldi’s article on the Affordable Care Act 2014 Implementation: What It Means for the Elder Law Practice. Click here to read entire article.
- Congratulations to our partners, Judith D. Grimaldi & Pauline Yeung-Ha, on once again being named Super Lawyer 2013 & Rising Star 2013 and Best Lawyers 2014! These recognitions are made by their peers in a very selective & intense process. Only 5% of New York State Attorneys are selected as Super Lawyers and only 2.5% of New York State Attorneys under the age of 40 are selected as Rising Stars!
- We are very proud to announce JUDITH D. GRIMALDI named as one of the Top Brooklyn Women in Business as seen in the Home Reporter Newspaper. Please click here for full details.
- Our partner, Pauline Yeung-Ha was recently quoted on WNYC News Radio regarding Adult Daycares Too Easy to Open. To read entire printed interview, please click here.
- CONGRATULATIONS TO Judith Grimaldi & Pauline Yeung-Ha on being chosen as 2013 World Recipients by the Senior Umbrella Network of Brooklyn (SUN-B)! SUN-B serves the needs of Brooklyn's aging population. This diverse organization of professionals is focused on improving the quality of services and care delivered to senior citizens in our region- across the spectrum.
Compassionate attorneys for your family and comprehensive elder law and estate planning solutions
for your future.
During the course of our lives most of us will face serious legal, financial and family challenges, including:
- Enjoying our financial resources while we can.
- Protecting what we worked for so our family and heirs will benefit.
- Making our own decisions about medical care and home care choices.
- Obtaining a fair share of government benefits, such as Medicaid.
- Sorting out the estate of a deceased family member and minimizing estate taxes.
Dealing with these challenges is never simple — and is often stressful. How much easier would it be if you could be sure your preferences would be honored? Things can go much more smoothly with advanced estate and tax planning — and the help of a seasoned lawyers located in New York City. We are here to meet your needs by offering comprehensive estate and tax planning, trusts to protect assets, wills to carry out your wishes, help with Medicaid, resources in caregiving and elder law and effective estate administration.
When facing complex issues like these, it is important to know that the experienced attorneys understand the human side of your important needs. Browse our site; it will give you a sense of who we are and how we can help you.
Call us at 718.238.6960 today. Meet us in our Brooklyn and Manhattan offices, and we will help you face these difficult legal challenges head-on and tilt the scales in your favor. We serve Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island and the Bronx. We also speak Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin & Fuzhounese), Spanish and Italian.
Listen to Pauline on the radio:
Pauline Yeung-Ha as guest on Chung Wah Chinese Broadcasting Co. (CWCB) radio (Cantonese audio—part 1)